VACANT LOT PROPERTY SEARCH
The following search engine has been established to provide a real-time list of citizen complaints on encroaching unimproved vacant lots.
As complaint information is added, citizens can check the complaint for updates, status and Code Specialist contact information. The search will provide citizens with real time complaint information.
Here are some helpful Definitions & tips.
- Tracking Number- is the number assigned to each complaint when entered into our system.
- Complainant Address – is the address that the vacant lot vegetation is encroaching upon.
- Inception Date- the date the complaint was entered in the system.
- Case Status – the current complaint status.
- Investigation Date – is the date the case was assigned to a Code Specialist for investigation.
- Inspection results – This the findings of the last property inspection.
- Parcel ID- is the numerical number given to every parcel of land and can be located on the St Lucie County Property Appraisers web site.
- Cases will be inspected in the order in which they are received, no exceptions.
- Corner properties may be listed under the alternate address, if unknown search by parcel ID.
- You can search for the entire list by leaving the criteria blank and clicking search.
- A code specialist will not be assigned a complaint until it reached on the list.
- Fields will appear blank until information if added during each stage of the complaint.
To view an existing complaint within our data base, enter one of the search criteria below.
Results in (Green) are properties that have been assigned to a Code Specialist.
Results in (Blue) are complaints that have been closed.
**No special characters in search. Will result in red border around the textbox**